2012/2013 17/18 High School Tryout Results
Date Posted: 10/28/2012
Congratulations to the following players who have been selected to the Club 1 Program:
1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 37, 38
GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS FOR PROPER REGISTRATION
MANDATORY PARENT/PLAYER MEETING FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd AT 7:00 P.M. AT FLIGHT
1. Email commitment for program to Bridget Haack at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, October 31st by 7:00 p.m.
2. If not already registered in Oasys, please login at the following link to register your daughter https://www.oasyssports.com/Club1VBC/login.cfm. This will be the future site where all payments can be made and you will be able to manage your account.
3. Register for AAU Volleyball. * We will email exact instructions after the tryout. There will be a $14.00 fee when registering.
4. Print the Club 1 Medical waiver. Go to our website www.club1volleyball.com and click on Forms tab on left hand of the page. Click the 2012/2013 Club 1 Medical Form, print, complete and bring to parent meeting.
5. Parent/Player Contract- Go to our website www.club1volleyball.com and click on Forms tab on the left hand of the page. Click on Parent/Player contract, print, complete and bring to parent meeting.
6. Tuition payment due. If full payment is not collected at the parent meeting, a 25% deposit of the total tuition and travel will be due to secure your spot in the program, as well as the uniform payment in full (cash, credit card or check accepted).
Club 1 offers 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 monthly payment options for our families. A $25.00 monthly service fee will be applied to each installment payment if not paid in full. More details to follow at the parent meeting.
There will be optional uniform items available for purchase the evening of the meeting beginning at 6:00 p.m. These items need to be paid in full at that time by cash or check.
Please contact Brie Isaacson, Club Director at email@example.com or Bridget Haack, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Travel- $175- Kentucky + $275 Florida= $450.00 total travel
Uniform Cost- $240.00
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
There are no events at this time.